After spending a number of years in the web industry, learning all the pit falls, documenting, working with people, learning how a website development business works and dealing with clients who required website development and other web services.
Dealing with web clients may be pretty consuming and if you wanted guidance to how to run your web business, you can download How to Start a Web Design Business the guide is $97Au which is a small price to pay for the benefits of having a blue print of how to conduct a web design business. It takes a lot of clients and hours of wasted time in redoing or trying to fix issues.
So if you’ve asked some of these questions if you are considering joining the website development industry, you should consider purchasing the guide:
- How do I write a web proposal?
- Do I need a business plan? How do I write a web design business plan?
- How do I get a loan if I need one?
- How much should I charge for my work?
- What should I include in my web contract?
- What questions do I ask the client during a meeting?
- How can I address change requests?
- Where are the best places to find good clients?
- How do I address ongoing support and maintenance when the site is finished?
- How do I keep track of all my paperwork and invoicing?
- Is there a business workflow structure that I should use for each job?
The guide has 67 document templates to use in your new web business. Maybe you have an existing web business, and need some new templates as you don’t have any yet, this will help you significantly. You know how much your time is worth and writing a basic quote template will take you time.
To view more details on the How to Start a Web Design Business you can click on the link.
I have run a web design business for a number of years now and can highly recommend this ebook by John Roberts. I definitely wish I had come across this literature before I started my web businesses.
Director & Web Business Strategist
Good Good – Web Design and SEO